4) Is it possible to invest from abroad?

Yes: if you are a private investor, you must have an Italian tax code that can be issued by the Italian consulate or embassy in a foreign country. For information
and to receive the documents for the issue of the Italian tax code, write to sara.sabatini@sealence.it

In the case of a foreign company, the VAT number is sufficient